By Carrick Rogers, Director of Engineering, Applications at Ontra
Technology and innovation have always been the heart of Ontra, from our initial product rollout to the launch of Insight. One of our guiding principles is to “work smarter, not harder,” and it’s our engineering team that enables us to do this. They provide the groundbreaking technical skill we pair with top-notch human talent to help free organizations from antiquated legal processes and time-consuming routine documents so our customers can focus on the high-value work that drives their businesses forward..
It’s time to hear from that engineering team. As we continue to place technology at the forefront of our organization, the Engineering Edge blog series will be the home for people to learn about this team’s work in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human-in-the-loop technology.
Here, you’ll get insights and behind-the-scenes looks from the technical innovators that are not often heard from. Engineering Edge is a place for the brains behind Ontra’s technology to take you deeper into the nuts and bolts of what we do and how we do it.
In this ongoing series, Ontra’s engineering team will cover:
- How Ontra deploys artificial intelligence and machine learning throughout its technology, helping to eliminate busywork and inefficiencies in contract management
- New engineering developments, products, and advancements
- Engineering-focused partnerships and collaborations with other teams at Ontra and organizations around the world
- Our participation in industry events and key happenings worldwide
- Thoughts on the industry as a whole and our (very specific, very awesome) profession
- Much, much more
Be on the lookout for new posts every month from a rotating cast of Ontra engineers. We’re excited to share our thoughts with you!